Founded in 1987 we are one of the busiest antique shops located in the center of Charlottesville, Virginia, on the historical Downtown Mall. Our inventory includes an eclectic array of decorative and historical objects and wide selection of the below items
- 18th century to mid-century modern furniture and accessories
- Jewelry, Gold , Silver and Nice Vintage Pieces
- Finish, Scandinavian and Murano art glass
- Functional antique phones
- Fine artwork
- Oriental and handmade rugs
Consignments are taken on a three-month contract. We discount items 10% after 30 days and 25% after 60 days. After 90 days we will continue to sell your item at a further discount or you may pick it up.
Generally, we accept items in good condition from Monday to Thursday during regular business hours. Items need to be in good condition, no chips, cracks, etc. Our most frequent sellers are:
- Antique and Modern Furniture (Stickley, Herman Miller, Knoll) Pottery and Glass
- Vintage and Antique Jewelry
- Decorative and Historical Objects
- Oriental and Handmade Rugs
- Professional Art from all ages and mediums
The consignor receives 60% of the final selling price. After an item sells, a monthly check will be mailed along with a detailed statement.
We have an extensive customer base, a heavily trafficked location in one of the busiest retail areas of Charlottesville and a strong desire to sell your items quickly and at the best price. Questions? Please call us at 434-977-5527 for more information.