Founded in 1987 we are one of the busiest antique shops located in the center of Charlottesville, Virginia, on the historical Downtown Mall. Our inventory includes an eclectic array of decorative and historical objects and wide selection of the below items
- 18th century to mid-century modern furniture and accessories
- Jewelry, Gold , Silver and Nice Vintage Pieces
- Finish, Scandinavian and Murano art glass
- Functional antique phones
- Fine artwork
- Oriental and handmade rugs
Consignments are taken on a three-month minimum contract.
Consignor receives 60% of the selling price.
Generally, we accept items from Monday to Thursday during regular business hours. Items need to be in good condition, no chips, cracks, etc. Our most frequent sellers are:
- Antique and Modern Furniture (Stickley, Herman Miller, Knoll) Pottery and Glass
- Vintage and Antique Jewelry
- Decorative and Historical Objects
- Oriental and Handmade Rugs
- Professional Art from all ages and mediums
The consignor receives 60% of the final selling price. After an item sells, a monthly check will be mailed along with a detailed statement on the 15th of each month
We have an extensive customer base, a heavily trafficked location in one of the busiest retail areas of Charlottesville and a strong desire to sell your items quickly and at the best price. Questions? Please call us at 434-977-5527 for more information.